Together, we can
Promote Inclusive Health in Communities
Affiong Etuk Foundation for Inclusive Health works to promote inclusive health and care services in Nigeria. Superstition and negative traditions frequently stigmatize behaviors related to age, mental health, and other forms of long-term conditions.
The Foundation is a leading support and research charity for inclusion and diversity in health and social care provisions in Nigeria. AFfIH’s vision for inclusive health takes a wide range of forms. Through our projects and campaigns, we provide expertise, practical services, and support towards transforming cultures within health institutions and in communities for inclusion and diversity in health and social care provisions.
What we do
Affiong Etuk Foundation for Inclusive Health (AFfIH)
- Public Awareness and Media Campaign – ‘Dementia Friends Initiative’
- Dementia Training Programme
- Dementia Support and Health Protection Centre
- Certification of Dementia Care Homes
- Dementia Refuge Points
- support healthcare providers in establishing a culture of inclusion and diversity.
- promote cultural competence in health care.
- change the face of dementia care and support in Nigeria.
- provide evidence-based advice and support to people with dementia and their carers/families. and
- demonstrate best practice in minimizing discrimination and stigmatization in health and social care provisions
By volunteering with us, you can get involved in AFfIH’s activities such as campaigning, fundraising, and research. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook to be in the know of upcoming opportunities in your local area. To get in touch via email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
AFfIH supports people living with dementia and their carers to lead healthier lives. We rely on voluntary donations to continue our vital work. If you would like to make a monthly or one-off donation to help us to sustain this campaign, please call us at +44 797 426 2851 or +234 903 437 8803